About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 17, 2023
About this role: Process Engineer
Brunel International is a leading global engineering and services provider for the energy industry. We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join our team.We are seeking a Process Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing processes in order to improve efficiency and quality of our products. The successful candidate will be able to develop innovative solutions and optimize existing processes while adhering to safety regulations.
Responsibilities: • Prepare PFDs, P&IDs, line lists, logic descriptions, instrument data sheets, equipment sizing and specifications, vendor selection and review of deliverables, safety valve sizing and selection, hydraulics calculations, EH&S reviews;
• Perform feasibility studies/front-end loading of projects related to debottlenecking, energy optimization, waste minimization; • Conduct design investigations and provide solutions to chronic plant problems.
Qualifications & Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering;
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in either EPC consultancy or technical services/project dept. of manufacturing organization;• Candidates should have at least 1-year site experience in refinery or petrochemical plant operations in commissioning/ operations/ technical support role..
What you need to bring:
• At least 1-year site experience in refinery or petrochemical plant operations in commissioning/ operations/ technical support role.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as excellent benefits including medical insurance coverage and career development opportunities.
Brunel International is a leading global engineering and services provider for the energy industry with offices located around the world. We provide innovative solutions that enable us to stay ahead of the competition while providing exceptional service to our clients worldwide.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait