About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, January 6, 2024
About this role: Process Designer
We’re hiring Process Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai.
- Position: Process Designer;
- YOE: 7 to 15 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Chennai.
What you need to bring:
- Experience in drafting process flow sheets including PFD, P&IDs;
- Preparing smart plant P&ID;
- Updating the Process, Piping & Instrumentation comments;
- Preparation and Checking of Block Flow Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams;
- Preparing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Distribution P&ID’s at various stages of project development and execution.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sargurunathan Subramanian is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai