About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Energy Power Plants
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Kalgoorlie
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
About this role: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Brunel have been engaged to source an Operations & Maintenance Technician to join our clients owned and operated Power Station in Kalgoorlie. This role is for local Kalgoorlie residents to apply.
- Support and contribute to a safe working environment of open communication and collaboration amongst the team
- Carry out maintenance and planning activities in line with the Work Management Process
- Troubleshoot problems with plant equipment for the purpose of supply restoration
- Working on Large Turbines
- Perform daily maintenance as per schedule
What you need to bring:
- Electrical trade qualification and hold (or ability to obtain) a WA electrical licence
- A Valid C class Australian Drivers licence (manual transmission)
- Cert IV In Instrumentation advantageous
- HV Switching ticket advantageous
- Experience working on Turbines advantageous
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Attractive Salary Package
- Site Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health Insurance for you and family members
- Monday - Friday Roster
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth