CTD Assistant Driller
Vacancy number • PUB406461
Brunel International is a leading provider of international oil field services. We are currently looking for an Assistant Driller to join our team for a Coil Tubing Drilling project in Kuwait. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the drilling rig and its related equipment.
About this role
- The Assistant Driller will be responsible for assisting the Driller in the safe and efficient operation of the drilling rig and its related equipment;
- This includes monitoring well parameters, operating pumps, handling drill pipe, making connections, and other duties as assigned by the Driller;
- The Assistant Driller must also be able to troubleshoot problems that may arise during drilling operations;
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
What you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience in an oilfield or related industry is preferred;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that may arise during drilling operations;
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures related to oilfield operations;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to work long hours in extreme weather conditions if required.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation time, and more. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the oilfield industry.
Brunel International is a leading provider of international oil field services. We have been providing our clients with quality services since our founding in 1985. Our experienced team of professionals provides services ranging from exploration & production support to offshore & onshore drilling & completion services. We are committed to providing our clients with quality service at competitive prices.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406461