About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 45
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, January 19, 2024
About this role: Technical Assistant
On behalf of our client - Chevron Australia, one of the World’s leading integrated Energy companies, Brunel is presently recruiting a Technical Assistant to join the Wells Team located in their Perth Corporate city premises. This will be initially a 6 month contract with a possible scope of work over the next two years.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist Well Engineers in developing programs and documentation
- Assist in developing Well Summary sheets, wellbore diagrams, barrier diagrams
- Assist Drill Site Representatives and Well Engineers in generating and issuing Daily Activity and Cost reports
- Manage Operations Cost Book and Performance Tracking
- Develop Wellview templates for well reporting (daily activity reports, daily cost reports)
- Develop performance benchmarking data and generate performance tracking data during execution
- Assist in developing Lookback Documents, RCAs and End of Well reports
What you need to bring:
- Previous Oil & Gas industry experience is required
- Skilled Technical Assistant in supporting Drilling and Completion activities
- Confident in MS Office Suite – Word Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Wellview reporting software
- Power BI experience is preferred
- Flexible working arrangements
- State-of-the art corporate offices
- 9-day fortnight!
- Pay rate: $650.00 - $725.00 per day
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth