About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 45
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
About this role: System Engineer
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Oil & Gas Energy Group, Brunel is presently recruiting a System Engineer to own and drive system performance and reliability within the LNG and Inlet Areas. This is a 12 month contract based at the Corporate Perth CBD office.
- The role provides guidance and expertise to assist Engineering, Operations and Maintenance Leaders in diagnosing and correcting operating problems and implementing repairs and modifications to mechanical equipment
- Lead the implementation of design changes to rectify integrity and performance issues associated with assigned process systems and equipment within other systems
- Own, drive, and assure the development of work scopes and plans to assure integrity and continued operation of assigned systems
- Support and oversee system wide engineering work scopes applicable to assigned area of responsibilityProvide engineering support to production and maintenance on all matters associated with the Downstream aspects of the Gorgon Facilities
- Form the technical specialist role and subject matter expert for applicable engineering discipline of expertise
- Define the scope of work, to identify and rectify system performance deficiencies, and drive execution of these to completion
- Complete startup readiness plans, such as Startup Procedures, Pre-startup Safety Reviews (PSSRs)Lead and implement changes to equipment whilst adhering to the Management of Change (MoC) processWork with Operations Teams to ensure that OE/IIF/IFO expectations are metReview changes in upstream/downstream testing procedures, start-up and operations procedures
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - Chemical Engineering is preferable
- Relevant experience providing technical process engineering support of a complex Oil & Gas operating environmentDemonstrated experience and technically competent in LNG, chemical plant or refinery Process Engineering is essential
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards is desirable
- Practical working knowledge of relevant Western Australian codes and standards
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Global Oil & Gas Operator!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- 12-month contract opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth