About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 12, 2023
About this role: Senior Project Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Deliver leadership in the application of company HSE and Safety Engineering rules and specifications;
- Timely identification of scope and deliverables of all shutdown related work as well as LLI procurement;
- Take leadership role in managing overall interface between CPY engineering disciplines to elaborate on the design basis and scope of work preparation for any PO, including coordination for responses to engineers during tendering/RFQ;
- Ensure timely and successful placement of a PO with engineers in a competitive environment;
- Participate in Design Reviews with the engineering teams and engineers including any risk sessions;
- Provide technical assistance and coordination, as required to support various engineering projects, interfaces within CPY, detailed engineering delivery by engineers, shutdown activities, fast tacking scopes, interfaces with procurement, fabrication and installation offshore, and timely delivery of engineering activities to match the drilling schedule;
- Support modifications proposed by Stakeholders on existing offshore facilities;
- Participate in Project KOM meetings to sure that all detailed engineering requirements have been met as also related safety studies completed and technical queries / deviations where applicable have been closed;
- Attend interface meeting with CPY stakeholders for respective projects;
- Provide transition bridging between detailed eng and other stages of the project leading to completion, start-up and handover; Manage site queries / clarifications and related interfaces between engineers and engineering / construction teams; Provide technical support during Define & Execute stages including interfaces with planning, project controls and DCC; Coordinate the different aspects of engineering and design in support of the project objectives; Take necessary actions to ensure timely review of the deliverables and completion of the work;
- Review and comment deliverables, Technical Dossiers prepared by Contractors and vendors
- Prepare meetings, tracking registers and maintain a good filing system in the project folders for engineering;
- Support the process of capturing and communicating lessons learned for each project where appropriate;
- Carry out any other duties/projects may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
What you need to bring:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline;
- Multi discipline engineering background with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the project management of Oil & Gas industry developments;
- Experience in offshore Brownfield projects is highly desirable;
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent in English – Both verbal and written.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Emmanuel Puzon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha