About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: BRISBANE
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, January 5, 2024
About this role: Senior Planner
Join the revolution in renewable energy as a Senior Planner with our esteemed client in the renewable sector. They are at the forefront of developing innovative solutions for a sustainable future, focusing on renewable hydrogen, ammonia, and a suite of value-added green products.
With a robust portfolio of projects, our client is a global pioneer in the field, leveraging cutting-edge technology and operational excellence to spearhead growth and decarbonisation efforts.
The Senior Planner will play a crucial role in the success of a groundbreaking green ammonia facility project. This is a rare chance to become part of a world-class team dedicated to excellence and innovation in renewable energy.
- Develop and manage comprehensive schedules, prioritizing detailed design engineering and vendor procurement to meet project milestones.
- Resource and cost-load schedules to ensure detailed tracking and forecasting.
- Conduct rigorous scenario analysis, maintain schedule integrity, and provide timely health checks to uphold the highest planning standards.
- Implement and analyze Earned Value Management, providing insightful reporting on trends.
- Integrate contractor schedules, contributing to a cohesive master plan, and actively engage in schedule workshops and risk assessments.
- Contribute to the capital planning process on a quarterly basis, ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
What you need to bring:
- Proven experience with a minimum of 10 years as a project planner, preferably within the renewable energy sector.
- Demonstrated experience from concept through to execution of large-scale projects.
- Advanced skills in Primavera P6, MS Office, and Business Intelligence tools like Power BI are a must.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or an internationally recognized project controls certification is highly desirable.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication and interfacing capabilities, essential for collaboration with diverse project and corporate teams.
- Independence in task management coupled with a strong sense of initiative and accountability.
- A commitment to health, safety, and environmental standards.
- A forward-thinking mindset, ready to embrace and drive change.
This is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career as a Senior Planner within the renewable energy sector, an industry synonymous with innovation and sustainability.
By joining our project team through Brunel, you'll benefit from competitive hourly rates that recognize the expertise and value you bring to this pivotal role. Beyond the financial rewards, you'll be instrumental in shaping the future of energy, contributing to groundbreaking projects that will have a lasting positive impact on the planet.
Working in a dynamic and supportive environment, you'll encounter unique challenges and opportunities for professional growth, all while being part of a movement that’s not just about business, but about a better future for all. If you're looking to make a difference and be fairly compensated for your valuable skills and experience, apply now to take the next step in a fulfilling career path.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane