About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Senior Network Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility;
- To liaise with other interface and technical engineers, all discipline engineers involved in the management of the project and with contractor personnel handling technical design and interfaces. The job holder shall also make sure that non contractual obligations are properly addressed by EPC contractor;
- To organize and/or attend technical interface and technical meetings as necessary;
- To ensure consistence and correct design compliance both under area of responsibility and with other areas during the various phase of EPC detailed design, procurement, fabrication, installation, and animate dedicated transverse technical, schedule and cost coordination between packages as required to ensure all requirements for EPC activities are complied with;
- To ensure timely review of documentation by COMPANY interfaces to identify clashes/coicts;
- To develop an interface register for scope to combine with the Project master interface register;
- To prepare before start of the FEED the engineering contractor SOW;
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the design of the instrumented control and safety systems (ICSS) of project and its specific brownfield and new site scope;
- To manage technical communication interface with Other Operators during Pre-FEED, FEED and EPCIC phases;
- Participate in equipment FAT, IFAT, SAT, DVT and other inspections at site/vendor premises as required;
- Put in place agreements with Other COMPANY and government entities before start of FEED and or EXECUTE;
- To follow up 3rd party interfaces (ie Logistic) during FEED and EPCIC phases;
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits;
- To organize, control and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during FEED and EPCIC phases;
- To assist EPCIC Contractor(s), as required, in the closing out of interfaces. To expedite the exchange of Interface Task Sheet involving Contractor(s) as necessary;
- To ensure that EPCIC Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation to Project Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation with proposed remedial actions;
- To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces during FEED and EPCIC phases. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers, to propose technical solutions;
- Participate in Long Lead Items (LLI) and packages vendors (as applicable) selection process: development of RFQ package documents, clarifications and award;
- To liaise with other departments like IT / FOPS / HSEQ / Security etc for the management of interface up to their close-out;
- To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the design process between Contractors during FEED and EPCIC execution phase;
- To liaise with the Document Control team to assist consolidation of the technical review records for all project packages.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering in a relevant discipline;
- Professional Experience WAN & LAN Network infrastructure design and implementation interface and Project Management (years): 15;
- Strong engineering knowledge and experience in secure networks designs and implementation for greenfield and brownfields projects, Offshore experience is required, specification / design of subsea FO splitter experience required; Experience with fibre transmission technologies;
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management;
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary, and a good knowledge of Well Head Platforms Projects and Operations would be a plus;
- Languages: English mandatory;
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards;
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Emmanuel Puzon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha