Senior Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
Vacancy number • PUB405658
Our Client, one of the largest Petrochemical Company in Kuwait is currently recruiting for Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Kuwait.
Client : Petrochemical Company;
Department : RMD-Reliability & Integrity (Manufacturing Area);
Location : Shuaiba, Kuwait;
Contract Duration : Long Term / Permanent;
Type of Hire : Contract Hire (Under Brunel’s Visa & Pay Rolling);
Start Date : ASAP.
About this role
- To provide technical support to the Maintenance Team to resolve any plant Electrical issues that are impacting production over a short period of time by providing technical expertise which may be equipment based or repair technique based for the identification of the facility’s availability and maintainability.
- Budgets: Contribute to the preparation of the unit maintenance budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/ revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified while supporting the maintenance strategy;
- Technical Support: Participate in troubleshooting chronic and repetitive failures, provide repair & overhaul recommendations, root cause investigations and evaluation in order to ensure the provision of technical expertise, whether the asset can meet its intended purpose or existing service conditions;
- Documentation: Carry out activities to ensure that all relevant technical documentation and equipment specific training, are documented and made available when required;
- Spare Part List: Support the Reliability Engineer, DAS and Mechanical Integrity Engineers as required in order to appropriately review spare parts list for existing equipment;
- Performance Data: Provide equipment performance and history data to the technical resource networks for input into equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance, vendor performance;
- Turnaround: Provide input on preparation of package, to identify maintenance and overhaul requirements as per equipment strategies;
- Maintenance Strategy: Provide inputs into the Equipment Specific, Unit Maintenance, and Unit Turnaround strategies concerning overhauls and major maintenance requirements for the units;
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Reliability & Integrity Division systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement;
- EH&S Focus: Comply with all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
What you need to bring:
- BE / B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 15 Years’ Experience in Petrochemical / Refinery Plant Maintenance;
- Common: Proficiency in English •Proficiency in Microsoft Windows & MS Office •Presentation Skills •Communication skills •Analytical skills •Engineering fundamentals and applications •Planning skills •Project Management skills •Knowledge on Statistical tools and applications •Application of Troubleshooting Methods and Techniques;
- Specific - Electrical: •Electrical measurement, engineering units and tools. •Hazards associated with electrical equipment. •Expert in Electrical equipment like, Switchgear, transformers, motors, VFD, FAP, UPS and DC Battery Charger etc. •Reading electrical drawings and control circuits. •Low/High voltage Protection relay testing.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB405658