Quantity Surveyor Piping/Mechanical
Vacancy number • PUB406096
About this role
- Monitor and measure the completion of the site-based execution of Contractors works, that follow specific Construction Work Packages and Installation Work Packages for mechanical and piping works.
- Reports directly to the Project Controls Team for weekly reporting but takes site direction from the Construction management team
- They should be subject matter experts in accepted and recognized site QS practices, with a firm grasp of the other disciplines associated with the project’s construction and installation.
- Act as Client focal point for week-to-week progress
What you need to bring:
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrable site-based Quantity surveying experience within a mega/large scale onshore construction project within Oil & Gas, refineries, or petrochemicals.
- Strong experience and knowledge of mechanical/piping structures within Oil & Gas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months (Renewable Yearly)
talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering
projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world,
we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects
in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future
Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406096