About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 2, 2024
About this role: Project control Manager
We’re hiring Project control Manager for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing
team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Project control Manager;
- YOE: 10 to 15 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Bangalore;
- The Project Control Manager (PCM) ensures the Project Control functions (cost control, planning / scheduling and progress, risk management, management of change, gate reviews and reporting) are established in accordance with the contract and internal requirements for all phases of the project;
- The PCM consistently reports project status, highlights the project performance, estimates and forecasts the remainder of the project, and highlights risk and opportunities. The PCM provides the Project Team with the data needed to manage the project including taking corrective actions when appropriate.
What you need to bring:
- Qualification: minimum = Bachelor of Sciences, preferred = Master of Sciences;
- Leadership, excellent communication skills and capacity to interface with multiple stakeholders is a must;
- Experience : Previous experience as project control manager on Oil & Gas EPC projects;
- Proven experience/exposure to Brownfield/Turnaround/Shutdown projects;
- Knowledge of FPSO industry is a plus.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer
exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of
Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the
Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services
for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining &
Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal
and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment
and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai