About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, April 29, 2023
About this role: Procurement Coordinator
- Manage the relationship with suppliers;
- Manage purchase and procurement for technical supply projects and identify supply business development opportunities;
- Participate to new supply projects prospection with existing and new clients;
- Prospect on supply portals to identify supply RFQ’s to develop 3CMME supply business;
- Elaborate the technical and commercial proposal to be sent to the client;
- Coordinate and manage logistics requirements for supply projects;
- Coordinate with Quality Dept to ensure the proper inspection and packing of materials for export;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety, environmental, quality, legal and regulatory company requirements;
- Apply expertise and technology;
- Dynamic to develop markets and new clients;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations;
- Reporting and consolidation of data.
What you need to bring:
- Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain /Sales/Procurement with at least 3-5 years’ experience in purchase and procurement of technical material and equipment’s for Steel Industry (pipes, valves, pumps);
- Knowledge of Import and Export procedures, Incoterms, and documentation is desired;
- Well organized and good planning skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai