About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Principal Structural Engineer
On behalf of our client, a global leader in energy projects, technologies, systems, and services. Brunel is looking for an experienced Principal Structural Engineer with experience in Brownfield design, Offshore structures.
- Must be able to independently manage, and deliver Conceptual / FEED and / or detailed engineering packages of work, and satisfy requirements specified by the Client or Project
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance by discipline team of the design rules and procedures. The proposed designs must be safe, economic, sustainable and in accordance with requirements
- To manage, train and supervise the work performed by assigned Engineer(s)
What you need to bring:
University Degree in Engineering relevant to the discipline from a reputable institution, for instance as recognized by the Institute of Engineers Australia, or international equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Essential software experience: SACS, Space Gass and MS office
- Preferred software experience: Mathcad, AutoCAD or BrisCAD, Naviswork
- Expert written English for technical report preparation
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant engineering discipline
- Commercial awareness and management of change
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in relevant engineering discipline
- Position is to be hands on with design as well as leading a small team
- Significant experience working within the oil and gas industry
- Prior experience of holding a leadership position in project roles
- Prior experience of checking a wide range of technical deliverables including tendering packages, calculations, simulations, drawings and reports
Contract duration : 12monthsLocation : Perth
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth