Phase 2 Structural Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406581
On behalf of our client, a global energy leader, we are seeking a skilled Structural Coordinator with a background in boilermaking, welding, or mechanical engineering to ensure the timely and high quality completion of projects.
As a Structural Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating structural fabrication and welding activities. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team based in Perth, and play a crucial role in the success of operations.
About this role
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate structural fabrication and welding activities.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, codes, and safety regulations.
- Allocate resources based on skillsets and project demands.
- Monitor resource utilization and optimize efficiency.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure adherence to specifications and safety protocols.
- Provide technical expertise in welding techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in selecting appropriate welding procedures and materials.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Conduct regular safety meetings and toolbox talks.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Liaise with cross-functional teams for seamless project execution.
- Communicate project progress, challenges, and solutions effectively.
- Maintain accurate records of welding and fabrication activities.
- Generate reports on project status, resource allocation, and quality control.
What you need to bring:
- Trade certification as a Boilermaker, Welder, or Mechanical.
- Previous experience in a Structural Coordinator role within Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
- Strong understanding of welding processes, techniques, and materials.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations related to structural fabrication and welding.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Commitment to safety and a proactive approach to hazard identification and mitigation.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract opportunity (initially)
- Perth based role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great work environment
- Phase 2 Topside Construction
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406581