About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
About this role: Package Delivery Specialist
- Acquaint with and monitor buildings design or living quarter modules; particularly Control & Auxiliary Module [CAM], High Voltage [HV] and Temporary Refuge [TR];
- Specific focus on the Building Package(s) interfaces and integration between the various engineering disciplines (Structural, Instrumentation, Electrical, Loss Prevention, HVAC and architectural);
- Identify and/or support building design transverse issues across multi-disciplines, assist in coordinating resolution with Company disciplines, as directed by Head of Topsides Engineering;
- Attend package design reviews, meetings, workshops and 3D model review;
- Follow the procurement of equipment’s and subcontracts related to packages & their integrations;
- Review Package(s) (Building Packages) execution plan, schedule, procurement lists and related subcontracts SoW, to ensure their completeness to address interfaces, integration and seamless delivery of the package;
- Raise risks/issues to the Engineering and Procurement managers and assist with mitigation proposals, including schedule risks;;
- Input weekly and monthly reporting
- Review EPC contractor organization and monitor its performance to manage and deliver the Building Package(s) during detailed design and procurement phase Advise risks/issues and propose mitigations, include progress and package schedules.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience with Offshore Facilities (particularly wellhead platform, production platform, accommodation platform, living quarter module, construction) design, procurement, fabrication, construction & commissioning work phases;
- Preferably 8yrs experience in execution of Building Package / Living Quarter execution phases; i.e., fabrication, construction, Pre commissioning, within the offshore oil and gas industry; wellhead platforms, production platforms, accommodation modules, FPSO accommodation blocks, etc;
- Minimum 8yrs experience in fabrication yards, preferably Middle Eastern fabrication / construction yards;
- Minimum 8yrs experience as Delivery Engineer or Project Engineer, preferably at Senior or Lead level;
- Knowledge of Industry standards;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha