About this job
- Area of expertise: HR, Finance & Support
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Friday, December 1, 2023
About this role: Operations Administrator
- Work cross-functionally across the company with the Sales, Commercial, and Finance teams to collaborate on all Client/Consultant mobilisation matters
- Ensure that Consultant has provided all required completed forms necessary for payrolling, tax-filing and enrolment of insurance
- Checking and arranging of required due diligence including but not limited to background checks, Drug & Alcohol testing, OGUK medical, offshore related training etc
- Preparation of Employment contract through the in-house system and ensuring contract is signed before commencement of employment
- Understanding and processing of work pass applications including renewals and dependent passes
- Ensure strict adherence to compliance procedures
- Keeping track of Contracts’ end dates and visas’ expiry dates and sending reminders to Sales Team for possibilities of Contract Extension
- Update and maintain Consultant’s details and placements in our systems
- Building good rapport with consultants by providing care and quality services
- Global Mobility services include but are not limited to assisting Consultants with working rights requirements, relocating to work location by sourcing for flights, accommodation, local transport, movers, schooling needs etc.
- On-boarding of new Consultant to their role by providing them with all required documentation (Client-specific policies, payroll calendar, timesheets, information on medical insurance etc)
- Liaising with Consultant on their mobilisation/demobilisation flights and hotels required for their business or rotation trip.
- Obtaining business visas as and when required
Support & Coordination
- Manage team mailboxes, respond to client’s queries within the SLA and ensure emails are routed to the appropriate teams for action
- Perform daily administrative duties to ensure smooth running of Operations team
- Registering eligible Consultants to medical insurance through the online portal and deactivation upon cessation of employment
- Coordinating of pre-employment medical before Consultant’s commencement of work
- Issuance of Certificate of Employment and other necessary letters & correspondence at Consultant’s request
- Procurement of safety tools and PPE as per project requirements
- Preparation of Purchase Order upon receiving of invoices from vendor for approval before sending it to Finance for processing of payment
- Adhoc Administrative duties assigned by the Operations Manager
What we expect of you
- Candidates with local residency preferred
- At least two years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Human Resource, Immigrations or Global Mobility role
- Fresh graduates with relevant experience during internship are welcome
- Fresh and dynamic team player with good cooperation and communication skills
- Proactive and meticulous
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we can offer you
- Excellent corporate culture
- Friendly and supportive team
- Working with multinational and multicultural team
- Fun working environment
- Career development & opportunity
- Open and transparent communication
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore