About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 26, 2023
About this role: Logistics engineer
We’re hiring Logistics engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
- Position: Logistics Engineer;
- YOE: 3 to 5 Years;
- Contract: On Contract;
- Location: Barmer.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing large scale logistics and material tracking;
- Graduate with relevant specialization in Material Management and Inventory Control is preferred;
- Proficient in computer applications, MS Office and internet;
- SAP knowledge is advantageous;
- RJ Rig operations experience will be preferred.
Please share CV on: email@example.com
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai