About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Monday, December 18, 2023
About this role: Loading Master
Are you ready to take charge of an exciting and dynamic role in the heart of Gladstone'? our client, a global leader in inspection, verification, testing, and certification services are looking for a highly skilled Loading Master to join their team in Gladstone.
The successful candidate will supervise, control and manage the entire berthing & loading operation of the LNG carrier in an enthusiastic and professional manner according to procedures and policies, thereby ensuring complete safe and successful operation and total customer satisfaction.
- Revise the LNG Tankers' compatibility studies. Output from programme not how to us the programme.
- Monitor the OPTIMOOR program to apply mooring analysis (supervised with the vessel personal.
- Participate in pre-arrival correspondences with concerned parties.
- Supervise Berthing, Mooring and Un-berthing of LNG Tankers and the gangway movement.
- Conduct Pre-load meetings and discuss the Ship shore checklist with vessel's senior officers.
- Carry out Pre-load periodic safety checks. Conduct Emergency Shut Down Test between the terminal and the vessel. (Warm ESD from Ship to shore and Cold ESD from shore to ship).
- Supervise the connection of the loading arms before loading and observe the pressure tests and reportany leaks to the CCR and the vessel master. (no actual interactions with loading arm corrections).
- Follow up on the LNG loading to ensure a smooth, safe operation. Communicate with the QCLNG CCR to start the cool down operation.
- Communicate with the QCLNG CCR to start the cool down operation.
- Set to the agreed loading rate.
- Conduct periodical ship and jetty safety inspections.
- Supervise the rampdown, complete loading, purging and draining operations.
- Supervise the disconnections of the loading arms.
- Issuing of cargo documentation.
- Comply with client and site requirements at all times.
What you need to bring:
- Marine Qualification , preferably Master Class I, minimum Chief Officer Certificate of competency (Desirable)
- Experienced in the loading and berthing of the LNG carriers.
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources.
- High degree of organisational skills.
- Sound knowledge of procedures, including ISO (9001-2008) systems.
- Professional manner.
- Proficient in OPTIMOOR program.
- Valid Australian Driving License.
- Obtain and maintain Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Sound knowledge of the Shipping Industry.
- Gladstone QLD based role
- 5 days on 4 days off roster
- Fantastic rates available
- Candidates must reside in Gladstone or be willing to relocate (relocation packages available for suitable candidates)
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane