Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment)
Vacancy number • PUB406251
Brunel DMCC is looking for Lead Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment) to join our team in Dubai. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industry.
About this role
- Provides a lead role in Onshore Operations static equipment requirements and prioritizes work accordingly. Respond to any safety or business continuity threats and support the timely rectification of defects;
- Deep understanding of the relevant company business processes for change management, supply chain, business planning, operations planning and maintenance management systems;
- Development and input into design, installation and commissioning perform technical reviews of critical engineering deliverables in Pre–FEED, FEED, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Projects related to the mechanical discipline;
- Development and input into engineering Philosophies, Standards and concept design related to static and mechanical equipment;
- To provide necessary technical support related to corrosion and material selection, for new projects;
- Attend Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) and 3D model review workshops;
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) attendance for critical equipment packages;
- Input and review of commissioning and plant start-up procedures;
- Providing support to site construction & commissioning team;
- Development of new support contract Scope of Work & tender evaluations;
- Development & update of Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and performance standards;
- Technical input and review of Operations Manuals & Standard Operating Procedures;
- Technical input into maintenance build program and the asset integrity Risk Based inspection program (RBI).
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- 15+ years operation / maintenance support to Oil & Gas;
- Very strong technical knowledge in Static & Mechanical Packaged Equipment, Storage Tanks, Drums, Pressure Vessels, Flare Systems. Pipework and Valves, Pig Launchers & Receivers. Heat Exchangers. Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) packages. Reverse Osmosis;
- In-depth knowledge of Construction & Commissioning requirements of Static Equipment & Mechanical Packages;
- In-depth knowledge of Inspection & Testing requirements of Static & Packaged Equipment’s;
- Proven technical experience in Static Equipment Engineering with extensive skills using pressure vessel design software’s such as Pv-Elite, Compress, TANK, etc.;
- Excellent Awareness and usage of Discipline codes & standards;
- Deep knowledge of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) and Performance Standards;
- Should have worked as a lead engineer with a consultant or operating company;
- Experienced in all project phases, Pre–FEED, FEED, EPC Projects.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Aviation Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406251