About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 19, 2023
About this role: Instrumentation Design Engineer
We’re hiring Instrumentation Design Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
Position: Instrumentation Design Engineer
YOE: 7 to 9 Years.
Contract: 6 months and Extendable
- Preparation and Review of Datasheets, Specifications, Material Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluation, and Review of Vendor Documents of field Instrument's like Control Valves, ON OFF valves, Safety relief valves, Various Flow meters, Transmitters, Analysers /Analyser shelters, Flame scanners, MMS instruments;
- Preparation and Review of Material requisition, Instrument Specifications, Technical Bid;
- Evaluation and Review of Vendor Documents for Local Control Panels, Junction Box, Cables, Cable Glands, Hook ups accessories, Cable Tray;
- Preparation and Review of Material requisition, Specifications, Technical Bid Evaluation and Review of Vendor Documents for PLC System. Complex Loop and logic development as per Cause and effect diagram and Functional Analysis;
- Preparation & Review of Engineering Deliverables as part of the Project includes Instrument Index, IO list, JB Schedule, Cable schedule, MTO, JB Drawings, Process Hookups, Pneumatic Hookups, Loop Diagrams , Instrument Location Layouts, Instrument Cable Routing Layouts;
- Hands on experience in Control Valves, Orifice plates, Thermowells Sizing / Calculation;
- Knowledge of International Standards (e.g. API, ISA,IEC,ISO etc);
- Familiarity with AUTOCAD, INTOOLs, PDS, SP3D, PDMS;
- Hands on experience in attending FATs/SATs;
- Must be part of the complete life cycle of the Instrumentation discipline for Green field or brown field project from start to end;
- Good communications skills.
What you need to bring:
Candidate with design experience from reputed Engineering companies;
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering from Recognized University;
Experience: 7-9 years. Preferably should have also worked in Refining and Petrochemical Projects for more than 6 years.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ajay Melvin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai