About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
About this role: Head Of Engineering
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure that work is executed in compliance with the Contract, Project Design Basis, specifications, codes, standards, and regulations, and maintain design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation process
- Leads the coordination of dept PMT on behalf of the EPC Engineering Team to maintain alignment and collaboration
- Coordinates interfaces among Engineering, Construction, Systems Completion, Operations, other Projects EPC contracts, and third parties to obtain timely input and decisions.
- Ensure brownfield engineering planning supports procurement and construction execution schedule, and engages resources within and outside the PMT on a timely basis to resolve engineering issues
- Successful completion of technical aspects of the EPC ITT Tender, bulletins, clarifications, and final tenderer proposal evaluation and recommendation.
- Coordinate multi-discipline brownfield technical reviews such as P&IDs, 3D Model, HAZOP, SIL, System Completions and Operations.
- Consistently completes EPC brownfield deliverable reviews within contractual time limit and ensures high quality approved for construction engineering deliverables are provided on schedule
- Responsible for the stewardship and timely closeout of action items from the various meetings and technical reviews, Technical Queries, HAZOP Actions, MOC/PSSR actions, including reporting of status on a regular basis to the respective Engineering Division Manager.
- Works in a project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages every one to perform their best every day on every task.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the training program for Qatari Engineers and the development programs for Qatari Engineers in the National Development program during EPC Phase.
What you need to bring:
- 15 years of broad experience in all project phases, i.e. engineering, procurement and construction, in particularly in Brownfield engineering
- At least five (5) years of specific project in Brownfield execution especially into multi-disciplines engineering management role on a major offshore oil and gas facility project.
- Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering of major offshore oil and gas facilities.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha