Head of Construction
Vacancy number • PUB406513
- Provide front line safety and technical leadership. Ensuring safe effective and efficient execution of construction activities in accordance with the project schedule and compliance to quality and technical standards.
- Providing coordination and direction for all company functions within an assigned construction division and geographical area. Interaction with the EPC contractor’s construction management team, coordinating fabrication and construction activities to ensure construction schedule compliance and flawless transition to pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
About this role
- Providing visible safety leadership and care for people
- Establish/maintain relationships, communications with contractor and company functional teams (safety, quality, engineering, business etc).
- Coordination of company construction and functional resources. Ensuring required management and control to support area delivery requirements.
- Provide interface coordination between divisions and areas resolving problems and prioritizing safety quality and schedule delivery.
- Compliance to agreed ways of working and structure managing resources safely and efficiently.
- Support and participate in constructability and construction readiness reviews identifying improvement opportunities with contractor team.
- Drive schedule compliance assuring Contractor delivery in line with the path of construction, L3/4 schedule and project milestones.
- Analyze construction progress and productivity reports, identifying contractor improvements across direct and indirect activities.
- Ensuring Contractor controls change in accordance with project procedures, identifying schedule and contractual impact.
- Supporting the Advanced Work Packing process and system compliance, identification and resolution of constraints to support schedule delivery.
- Coordinate closure of technical queries, non-conformance actions
- Lead construction completions compliance (punch closure to MC) to CSU. Providing coordination and managing discipline interfaces
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s of Science or Engineering in relevant discipline, recognized industry trade qualifications and supervisory training.
- More than (15) years proven experience in Project Execution EPC and Client organization, strong background in fabrication construction installation hook up and completions to mechanical completion.
- Management and supervisory experience working within large green field Oil & Gas, LNG projects.
- Proven experience with construction planning, specifications, and procedures.
- Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, in particular when at Site.
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Dec 2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406513