About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Murrarie
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, March 3, 2023
About this role: Geotechnical Engineer
Due to project demand, my client, a national leading provider of environmental, geotechnical, waste resources and ecological services, is looking to hire a Geotechnical Engineer to provide technical support with project management, tender preparation, investigation analysis and preparation of high level of reports.This is a medium sized consultancy that have won several high value projects in Oil & Gas, Mining, Landfill and Infrastructure, with a great reputation amongst the industry.Over the last 5 years the team has experienced substantial growth and are now working on some of Australia's most interesting projects.
This is a great opportunity to work on a broad range of projects Australia wide, with a large and diverse team, as well as develop new skills and mentor junior staff.
What you need to bring:
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years of local experience in the field of Geotechnical Engineering
- Solid experience in a consulting environment
- Qualifications in Engineering (Civil/Geotechnical)/Engineering Geologist
- Member of Engineers Australia or have CPEng accreditation or working towards
- Demonstrated communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise
While not on site, there is work from home flexibility for those that desire it Great culture, enjoy coming to work on a daily basis
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane