Facilities Engineer (Mechanical)
Vacancy number • PUB406613
- Prepare techno-economic feasibility reports for Management of Change and multi-disciplinary Engineering Studies (Directive/Regulatory/Financial/Reliability/ SHE/Opportunity) for continuous-improvement of Plant Operations for all Assets, utilizing the Best Engineering Practices and International Standards either in-house or through external contractors/consultants.
- Perform Economic/Financial Evaluation of all Feasibility Studies and Opportunities through PPMID model.
About this role
- Develop Gate Packages as per Project Management.
- Provide Management of Change/Studies related technical support to all company Assets (Operations) identifying the timely solution to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining Safe and Continuous Plant Environment.
- Provide engineering Inputs throughout Project Life Cycle (Pre-FEED/FEED/Detail Design stages) ensuring Quality and Flawless execution.
- Participate in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops.
- Review & Validate all Engineering documents (Drawings/Data Sheets/Philosophies/ Specifications etc) produced by Vendors, Contractors and Consultants.
- Perform all Engineering Activities and develop all deliverables using engineering tools (engineering software) under Section Roles & Responsibilities.
- Contribute developing and implementing Department Policies, Procedures and Controls covering all areas of Engineering Studies and Business line activities.
- Mentor NDPs and cascade knowledge & information to develop them.
- Provide Technical support to all company Assets to ensure Asset Integrity.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
What you need to bring:
- Engineering degree in Chemical.
- 4 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 28 Feb. 2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406613