Vacancy number • PUB406203
About this role
- Leads all EIT activities during topsides construction and integration (integration in coordination with hull team) - includes ICSS;
- Coordinate all EIT construction and Inspection activities with the Yard;
- Provide technical advice and input in the area of construction activities for EIT;
- Manages the site EIT team;
- Ensures daily coordination with site QHSE team;
- Ensure works are carried out as per schedule, monitors yard manpower.
What you need to bring:
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a lead role for FPSO topsides Electrical & Instruments;
- Have taken on a lead role for a minimum of 2 Major FPSO Projects (Topsides of minimum 25,000MT);
- Have taken on a lead role for 2 FPSO topsides projects, managing fabrication, installation and mechanical completion of entire topsides EIT systems;
- Have minimum taken on a lead role for 2 FPSO projects with Integration of hull/topsides ICSS;
- Good understanding of International Shipyards;
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning;
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alanni Zhang is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406203