About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
About this role: Application And Development Manager
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- To lead applications and developments from requirement gathering, functional design, document preparation, technical design document preparation, solution development, testing, migration to the Quality system, UAT script followed by migration to the Production interface leading to the completion of the developed solution with the closure confirmation from the internal customer;
- Lead the interaction, understanding and communication with the varied internal Business users both Plant Management and non-Plant Management & the external service providers;
- Maintains an external awareness of developments in applications both technically & business perspectives with respect to areas under direct control and the wider picture, in order to identify relevant projects and tasks;
- Ability to understand company’s core businesses as and when required;
- Lead all meetings and presentations with application providers and company business teams;
- Prepare, monitor and re-align, where necessary, I.T. Department strategic & operational objectives & targets.
- Monitor and analyse applications and developments training needs and liaise with the Training department to provide appropriate training provision so that employees have the required applications and developments expert knowledge and ability to deliver and support business objectives;
- Participate & assist in I.T. functions/projects related to Ooredoo, networking and contingency/disaster planning.
- Ensure the effective achievement of applications and developments objectives through the “hands on” leadership of their design, implementation and delivery;
- Lead all meetings and presentations with applications and developments service providers and company business teams;
- Prepare, monitor and re-align, where necessary, I.T. Department strategic & operational objectives & targets;
- Prepare, monitor and re-align, where necessary, I.T, Department strategy;
- Lead, participate and interaction with any and all Auditors during various internal and external audits.
What you need to bring:
- University degree in Computer Science/I.T.
- 12 - 15 years broad IT experience;
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in applications and developments in manufacturing and implementation of modules of applications & developments;
- Experience of managing major IT installation or expansion projects.
- English Language;
- Knowledge of latest applications and developments solutions and trends;
- Knowledge of Policy & Procedure;
- Health and Safety Systems;
- Quality Management Systems;
- Project Management;
- Time Management;
- Performance Management;
- Written communication;
- Business Skills & Understanding;
- Financial Awareness;
- Data Gathering & Analysis;
- IT Business Analysis;
- Strategies & strategic objectives both at corporate & departmental levels.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha