Phase 2 Structural Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406581
On behalf of our client, a global energy leader, we are seeking a skilled Structural Coordinator with a background in boilermaking, welding, or mechanical engineering to ensure the timely and high quality completion of projects.
As a Structural Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating structural fabrication and welding activities. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team based in Perth, and play a crucial role in the success of operations.
About this role
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate structural fabrication and welding activities.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, codes, and safety regulations.
- Allocate resources based on skillsets and project demands.
- Monitor resource utilization and optimize efficiency.
- Implement quality control measures.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure adherence to specifications and safety protocols.
- Provide technical expertise in welding techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in selecting appropriate welding procedures and materials.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Conduct regular safety meetings and toolbox talks.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Liaise with cross-functional teams for seamless project execution.
- Communicate project progress, challenges, and solutions effectively.
- Maintain accurate records of welding and fabrication activities.
- Generate reports on project status, resource allocation, and quality control.
- Trade certification as a Boilermaker, Welder, or Mechanical.
- Previous experience in a Structural Coordinator role within Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
- Strong understanding of welding processes, techniques, and materials.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations related to structural fabrication and welding.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Commitment to safety and a proactive approach to hazard identification and mitigation.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract opportunity (initially)
- Perth based role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great work environment
- Phase 2 Topside Construction
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Yamila Cabral quoting publication number: PUB406581