About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 31 March 2023
About this role: Business Development Analyst
- Detailed transaction development and execution activities, mainly for joint ventures as well as merger and acquisitions, by applying extensive knowledge in areas related to commercial negotiation, financial modeling and definitive documents development;
- Conduct due diligence on technical and commercial aspects of the new venture, develops business plan and financial valuation, performs structuring of new venture and negotiations with potential partners to achieve final investment decision as well as deal closure and company establishment, and provide expertise to design the capabilities required by the new venture to succeed with the support of relevant organizations Work direction is always available as required as the expectation is for the candidate is to be part of a working team Only if assigned as a leader for the team, directs the work of team members as well as qualified experienced professionals as may be required;
- Develop business plan, financial valuation, optimal commercial structure of the new venture and negotiation strategy with potential partners;
- Conduct due diligence on technical and commercial aspects of the new venture with the support of relevant organizations;
- Develop commercial aspects of the definitive documents, conduct definitive documents negotiations, develop the new venture financing plan;
- Develop and review key definitive documents, commercial terms and related activities;
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed;
- High competency in commercial and financial aspects of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or management from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree in finance/business or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) is preferred;
- You will have at least nine years relevant experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai