Wellhead Operations Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406618
- Provide well technical expertise in the field of well operations, well maintenance and repairs, including deficiency analysis to ensure safe, reliable and efficient well operations in alignment with Company’s deliverables.
- Serve as a skillful technical resource to influence and develop Well Operation & Well Maintenance activities in recommending and implementing improvements that enhance reliability, availability and efficiencies within the section.
- Major challenge is to standardize the various well programs and procedures with different challenges within the offshore well arena and within the confines of the approved budget whilst ensuring no base business distraction.
About this role
- Oversee and coordinate all well maintenance, well integrity testing and well repair activities to ensure well reliability and availability that meets company & shareholder expectations.
- Establish & maintain well O&M strategies and well maintenance plans in support of issued Production Volumes forecasts, which are aligned with Well Integrity expectations and that conform to both regulatory and requirements.
- Respond to emergencies to ensure minimal safety or financial impact to the installed assets.
- Coordinate with the Offshore Management teams on both NFB & RGA and the assigned well maintenance teams to ensure efficient and effective execution of approved well operations and maintenance procedure, including those utilizing any third party services or OEM vendors support.
- Evaluate and analyze third party technical reports for relevant OEM’s or shareholder SME’s to assess value adding potential to the Company.
- Oversee the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the section, to improve current working methods and optimize workflows.
- Collaborate with management in facilitating both internal and external section audits.
- Oversee the process of work scoping and work program development and review for non-routine or high potential consequence well actives with a high of degree focus to ensure effective and secure execution including the incorporation of new wells from expansion.
- Interface between offshore planning and offshore maintenance to have effective collaboration and proper follow-up on ongoing, completed and pending activities.
- Provide support to the Well & Operations Support Head and other Offshore Division Managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 8 years' experience in rig-less well work operations in the oil and/or gas industry, including 3-year of experience in rig-assisted well work operations, either offshore or land wells.
- Knowledge and understanding of Well Integrity Management, including Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Leak-off testing and general Wellhead & Xmas Tree Maintenance.
- Familiar with the following Well Engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased-hole and Production Logging.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent Hiring
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Muhammad Umair Afzal quoting publication number: PUB406618