About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 24 October 2022
About this role: Static Equipment Engineer
Position: Static Equipment Engineer;
Location : Bangalore;
Shift : Open for any shift;
- Supports static equipment engineering needs across Projects and Operations organization;
- Stewardship of engineering work quality, effectiveness, and efficiency;
- Supports technical evaluations to address issues with equipment and system design, operation and maintenance;
- Provides pertinent engineering expertise to Root Cause Failure Analysis;
- Reviews project and contractor deliverables as requested to ensure compliance with project specifications, Design Practices, Static Equipment Toolkit guidance, and best practices. Documents to be reviewed may include Piping & Instrument Diagrams, equipment arrangements, equipment specifications, data sheets, vendor proposals, and technical studies;
- Participates in design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs, vendor qualification, and vendor bid evaluations as requested;
- Coordination of communication between different stakeholders in Projects and Operations organization. Coordination of teleconferences and management of communication and reporting tools (e.g. SharePoint, Meridium, SAP, and Business Focus);
- Supports functional initiatives and maintains discipline documentation pertinent to company facilities;
- Provides technical mentorship to early-career professionals, with emphasis in areas of identified skill gaps;
- Participates in internal networks through which their capabilities can be disseminated to the benefit of others;
- Maintains current knowledge (e.g. through participation in industry conferences / forums) while proactively growing discipline’s technical expertise in pertinent technologies on continuous basis.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Degree from recognized university with GPA 6.0 & Above;
Minimum 5 years of work experience in static equipment engineering in oil & gas industry;
- Industry design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria. These include ASME Code Section VIII, Divisions 1 and 2, API 660, 661, 662, 620, 650, TEMA;
- Equipment materials, mechanical properties, NACE, API 934, 938, 941;
- Vessel and heat exchanger design tools such as PV Elite, Nozzle Pro, Compress;
- Participated in 3D Model Reviews, design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations;
- Preferred knowledge in:
- API 510, 653, 579 and NBIC;
- Degradation mechanisms for common materials of construction used in equipment;
- Experience working onsite in oil & gas facilities;
- Has understanding of piping design;
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and PayRolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we've grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to 1 billion and were listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai