About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 October 2022
About this role: Senior Reporting Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- To define, update as necessary a suitable Report structure complying with COMPANY and Project needs
- To prepare all Major Projects reports including weekly highlights for MANCOM, monthly dashboard and monthly petroleum operations report in a timely manner
- To follow up on reports structure presentation and submission from Contractors
- To author and update Major Projects documentation including procedures and Company Management System documentation
- Preparation in relation with the Planning Engineer, the set of KPI for MP dashboard and individual Project reporting
- Drafting the official communication under the control of the MP Vice President
- Drafting the memos and minutes to be issued by the Major Projects division
- Support projects team in the preparation, formatting, updating and tracking of tenders and contract documentation in a timely manner, take minutes and draft tender bulletin as required
- To provide support in actions related to project communication, ensuring consistency of presentations and managing information release in the intranet and outside TEPB organisation (requests from contractors, newspaper, etc..)
- To attend Major Projects weekly meeting and other meetings as requested
- To supervise the activities of the Reporting Coordinator, in charge of reporting activities, by informing, supporting and directing him in his role, responsibilities and objectives
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
- Take the ownership of Divisional planning , technical writing and consolidated reporting for assigned projects.
- Engineering Degree or Masters
- Minimum 15 years’ experience of which: 10 years in Oil & Gas or related Industry
- Experience technical writing preferably for oil & gas industry
- Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases).
- Experience in preparation of reports and procedures
- Strong Communication skills and fluency in English
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha