About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bengaluru
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 27 October 2022
About this role: Senior Fired Equipment Engineer
We’re hiring Senior Fired Equipment Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Support fired equipment engineering needs across ExxonMobil projects and producing/manufacturing operations
- Technical leadership in projects and producing/manufacturing operations. Applying broad technical and business skills and expertise to solve complex problems.
- Conduct detailed technical evaluations to address issues with equipment design, operation and performance
- Drive site asset improvement in areas of: safety, reliability, environmental performance and equipment capability
- Provide quality assurance of fired equipment design on projects
- Provide pertinent engineering expertise to complete Root Cause Failure Analyses
- Review project and contractor deliverables as requested to ensure compliance with project specifications and design standards
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs, vendor qualification and vendor bid evaluations
- Coordination of communication between India based technical support contractors and ExxonMobil projects and producing/manufacturing operations
- Provide coaching and constructive guidance to co-workers and site personnel
- Proactively and continuously grows discipline’s technical expertise in pertinent technologies
- Interface with Global ExxonMobil Experts to advance combustion technology
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher) in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from recognized university
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in fired equipment design and engineering in Oil and Gas Industry, refining or petrochemical industries.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of industry fired equipment design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria. Including API and NFPA.
- Multiple prior assignments that provide a variety of exposure to global oil & gas operations
- Detailed knowledge of fired equipment design and construction
- Experience with heat transfer design and analysis software for fired equipment
- Strong analytical and heat transfer engineering skills
- Strong technical skills in design and troubleshooting of fired equipment
- Good understanding of plant operations and priorities
- Combustion design, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and environmental emissions
- Burner management systems and control systems for fired equipment
- Materials for tubes, supports & refractories
- Experience with project support, engineering surveillance & shop inspections
- Worked as lead fired equipment engineer on capital projects
- Direct experience working onsite in oil & gas facilities, field engineering and construction
- Experience with field troubleshooting
- Vendor knowledge and industry contacts
- Participated in design reviews, risk assessments, HAZOPs, vendor qualification, and vendor bid evaluations as requested. Experience in coordinating & leading these reviews.
- Tangible breadth of experience in multiple technical disciplines, in addition to depth of knowledge in fired equipment
- Preference is to have experience with the different types of fired equipment but a detail knowledge of every type of fired equipment is not necessary.
- Strong leadership, influencing, organizational and technical judgment skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai