About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bengaluru
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 30 October 2022
About this role: Reliability Engineer
We have an urgent opening for Reliability Engineer for our client a
leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be Direct Payroll and the job location would be Bangalore
- Regional guidance of equipment strategy (ES)/maintenance plan (MP) design and optimization workflow practices.
- ES/MP design and optimization workflow practices include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating development/optimization of risk based equipment strategies and/or maintenance plans leveraging Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles and company guidance including stewardship through impacting the work being performed at the equipment workface.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum score of 60% and above (Equivalent CGPA)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in reliability engineering.
- Formal training in RCM principles.
- Experience and knowledge of facilitation of streamlined RCM studies and associated tools/software.
- Implementation/evaluation of equipment strategies/maintenance plans in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai