About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 2 January 2024
About this role: Quality Assurance Engineer
We’re hiring Quality Assurance Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
YOE: 7 to 10 Years.
Contract: On Contract Role.
- Experience preferred in Oil & Gas/Petrochemicals/Refinery Industries with exposure in either of Upstream, Midstream, Or Downstream facility construction;
- Held quality assurance/control roles in Engineering and Procurement (pre/post) phases of the project (coordination required);
- Flexible to work in varying time zones/shifts based on project needs;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science from a recognized university scoring more than 70% or equivalent CGPA (can accommodate diploma, no master degree);
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in responsible roles in quality management and coordination of quality surveillance / inspection activities for projects;
- Exposure/Qualification / certification in auditing and in inspection disciplines is preferred;
- Experience with auditing quality management systems is preferred;
- Experience with Contractors/Suppliers of materials, equipment and fabrications involved in production facilities projects;
- Professional engineer with a broad QA experience in Design, Construction and Project management;
- Able to provide assistance to more senior engineers;
- Able to work independently in most situations;
- Has applicable industry experience with more than one Client Company or with industry associations / professional societies;
- Extensive relevant experience in onshore oil and gas facilities.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ajay Melvin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai