Vacancy number • PUB406393
Join our global clients team in support of a groundbreaking Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) project. Scheduled to start construction in n November, located in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, this #BESS 600M/1200MWh facility is at the forefront of sustainable energy solutions in Victoria.
About this role
- Develop, maintain, and optimize project schedules for the BESS facility's construction.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely project completion, addressing potential risks and delays.
- Engage during the project's development phase, tender stage, and delivery phase to ensure that scheduling aligns with overarching project objectives.
- Forge strong relationships with clients, ensuring their scheduling needs and expectations are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project scheduling, preferably within construction or renewable energy sectors.
- Certifications in scheduling, such as PMI-SP, PMP, are a plus.
- Proficient in scheduling software, including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication abilities with a proactive, team-oriented mindset.
Joining this project offers a multitude of benefits for prospective candidates. Not only will you be offered a highly competitive pay rate, but you'll also be diving deep into the dynamic world of green energy, marking your involvement in an industry pivotal to our sustainable future.
This two-year endeavor isn't just a fleeting commitment; there's a promising opportunity for extension, allowing you to further cement your position and expand your horizons in other groundbreaking projects.
Furthermore, being a part of a global business opens doors to a vast network, exposure to international best practices, and the chance to collaborate with diverse teams worldwide. It's more than just a job; it's an enriching experience in a sector that's shaping the world's future.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Chris Minehan quoting publication number: PUB406393