About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Pune
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 30 October 2022
About this role: Piping Designer
We have an urgent opening for Piping Designer for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be 1 Year contract on Brunel Payroll and the job location would be Pune.
- Responsible for development of a piping SP3D Model and piping design on a project.
- Responsible for generation of piping isometric drawings and piping design packages.
- Interface with other function groups to gather information and to produce complete functional and constructible design packages.
- Under the direction of the Piping Engineer, the Designer is responsible for an assigned piping scope of work to be executed in accordance with project specifications, design parameters, codes, company directives and industry practices.
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ITI with 8+ years of experience.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience comparable with the grade in a relevant industry preferably will have experience of cryogenic/oil and gas field piping design.
- Must be familiar with an engineering organization, the function of each discipline and how they interact and the function of the various support groups globally.
- Skilled in using SP3D for equipment modeling and piping modelling.
- Excellent command on 2D drafting software Microstation
- Experience in process piping design and have the ability to utilize a P & ID to develop a constructible and cost effective 3D model
- Hands on experience using Smart Plant Review
- A working knowledge of valves, in-line devices and typical support details.
- Exposure to global design codes and experience of using them in piping design
- Experience and knowledge to effectively communicate issues and ideas effectively.
opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your
career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai