About this job
- Market: Services
- Branch: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 11 December 2023
About this role: Network Project Manager
Brunel International is looking for a Data Network On Site Project Manager to manage, coordinate, and supervise the implementation of MPLS Network teams and subcontractors. The successful candidate will be the interface with the local contractor, prime contractor, and project owner.
- The Data Network On Site Project Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the contractor; identifying technical discrepancies, interfacing with related works packages, monitoring progress and verifying compliance with the contract;
- They will also review submittals and coordinate activities of the contractor, update plans and report on progress, work together with technical manager and Civil works and Building services team, and manage communication with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer / Communication Engineering from an accredited University;
- Professional Engineering registration or tertiary qualification in Computer Network technology;
- Cisco CCNP R&S certification is required with good MPLS knowledge;
- Hands on at least 10 years’ experience in execution and supervision of wide area networks, of which at least 3 enterprise projects;
- Experience in interfacing Air Traffic Management and Meteorological systems;
- Good proactive communicator, fluent in English (written and verbal).
We offer a competitive salary package along with excellent benefits including health insurance coverage, paid vacation time off & other great perks!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel International is a leading provider of innovative engineering solutions for clients around the world. We have offices located across Europe, Asia Pacific, North America & Latin America as well as a network of global partners that allow us to provide our services to clients all over the world. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about delivering excellence in all aspects of our work – from design to implementation & beyond!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait