About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Saturday, 6 January 2024
About this role: Material Coordinator
Brunel International is a leading provider of
staffing solutions and services for the oil and gas, petrochemical, and energy
industries. We are currently seeking a Material Coordinator for a Petrochemical
Company in Kuwait.
- Worked in oil and gas sector;- Inventory Management;
- Ordering and Procurement;- Warehouse and Storage;
- Distribution;- Material Preservation and Handling;
- Documentation; - Cost Control;
- Problem Solving; - Compliance;
- Vendor Management; - Receiving Inspection Coordination etc.
solutions provider for the oil & gas industry with offices located around
the world. Our team consists of experienced professionals who have been working
in the industry for many years. We provide our clients with the best possible
solutions to their staffing needs while ensuring that our employees are
provided with a safe working environment.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityWe offer an attractive salary package along with
other benefits including health insurance coverage. If you are interested in
this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to
hearing from you!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait