About this job
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Saturday, 9 December 2023
About this role: Material Controller
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate efficiently with internal teams and other company departments to enhance task execution.
- Liaise with the shipyard site team, the client's procurement department, the logistics team, expeditors, suppliers, and vendors to ensure punctual deliveries.
- Organize material inspections and oversee storage locations with a focus on efficiency.
- Supervise the receipt of goods, enforce measures for material protection and preservation, and regularly conduct stock checks.
- Prepare comprehensive project inventory reports and upload them for the project team's reference.
- Identify any Carry Overworks (COW) and surplus materials during and after project completion.
- Uphold the highest standards of business conduct and ethics as per the Client Group's code.
- Possess a diploma in Supply Chain management or a related field.
- Possess a minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in supporting the construction of offshore projects, with a strong preference for expertise in client and shipyard/marine interactions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a proven ability to coordinate effectively with various departments.
- Exhibit an in-depth understanding of material control systems.
- Display proficiency in coordination and communication to identify any surplus materials.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Singapore