About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: (Petro)Chemical
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Port Botany
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
- Closing date: Friday, 29 September 2023
About this role: Maintenance Coordinator
Do you enjoy the life of an office job, but still like to get your hands dirty from time to time? Hands on Maintenance Coordinator role – Botany Based
Our client is a market leader in bulk liquid storage and handling in Australia and New Zealand. They provide storage solutions at locations across Australia across a diverse range of oil and chemical products.
Due to a recent promotion, we’re currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join a Botany based team. This is a hybrid role – yes, you’ll be behind a desk scheduling work, coordinating contractors and raising purchase orders, but we’re also looking for someone to bring their trade skills to assist in hands on maintenance and lead from the front.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all day to day planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance activities.
- Managing all aspects of maintenance of plant and equipment on site.
- Review and schedule planning meetings.
- Managing equipment records and maintaining documentation control for all maintenance activities.
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of maintenance activities.
- Procurement of all labour and equipment as required for site maintenance.
- Trade qualifications – Mechanical / Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Coordinator / Planner position
- Fixed plant maintenance experience
- Experience working with dangerous goods, chemicals or bulk liquids highly desirable
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), ideally (but not limited to) with MEX
- Botany based role
- Generous salary package negotiated based off experience
- Monday to Friday work – 40 hour week
- Opportunities for internal advancement
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alison Hodgson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane