About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 April 2023
About this role: Instructor – Operations
- Instructors shall support the Client Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment currently delivered by Client to Technicians and Graduates, using currently available training hand-outs and materials, in classroom, OJT and Oil Field locations;
- Conduct a full review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement updating of all training programs;
- Provide ‘Train the Trainer’ support to Client existing Instructors through classroom sessions, On the Job training, Job Shadowing, discussions, etc;
- Take an active part reviewing training alignment with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules and format with any new training facilities within the Company and implementing international accreditation of all programs delivered;
- Support the wider Team and Client Learning Community in any other Training or Learning & Development initiatives identified for their related Job.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must Possess a Certificate / Diploma level qualification (HNC/HND, NVQ, BTEC etc.);
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Upstream Gathering Centers Operations sand specialty with experience into International Major Oil & Gas Companies in Operational - Upstream Environment;
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience of technical training delivery and assessment in classroom, and OJT workplace training;
- Recognized Assessor and Verifier qualifications;
- Candidates must have extensive classroom training experience and ideally possess training qualifications such as Train the Trainer, Assessor, or Internal Verifier qualifications;
- Exposure to Vocational Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ’s);
- Be capable of working with different cultures, coach and mentor existing staff, and developing good working relationships;
- Needs to have a flexible attitude to all work activities, and be prepared to accept training schedule changes, and to work unsocial hours if required;
- Willingness to travel within client desert locations and gathering centers in Kuwait for work requirements;
- Previous experience of developing, reviewing and upgrading training materials and curriculum.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait