About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 5 June 2023
About this role: Contract Specialist
- Prepare, manage and administer the contracts EPRS Division. This includes managing the entire tendering process, continuously updating the technical specifications and requirements, enforcing contractual requirements, monitoring contractors performance and applying relevant contract provisions and Liquidated Damages where applicable.
- To prepare various documents including Scope of Work, Schedule of Prices & Rates, Tender strategies, and all other related documents related to “Tendering and Contracting” process of EPRS Division.
- Monitor contractor performance by following periodic progress reports.
- Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure full contractual compliance. Enforcing contractual clauses Liquidated Damages etc. to ensure that the contractors delivery is as defined in the Scope of work.
- Responsible for timely and quality execution and analysis of routine and ad-hoc reports of contractors performance, including KPIs related to monitored process;
- Proactive identification of process issues related to contractual compliance and anomalies, risks and bottlenecks, including their root cause analysis, resolution proposals, support in preparation of corresponding solutions and mitigation plans;
- Carrying out necessary review and analysis of contract documents, including data and information gathering and provision of expert’s comments and insights;
- Identification of improvement opportunities, to revise scope of work & technical specifications for future contracts to ensure optimization of resources;
- Active involvement in various planning (e.g. cost and budgeting) and related activities within contract management; create, gather/consolidate and where required present associated information and insights to the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Equivalent;
- Minimum three (3) year experience in Contract Award & Administration along with Planning, Control/Operations;
- Experienced in working in challenging environments and comfortable in working in a multinational team;
- Good command of English – both written and spoken;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and facilitation skills;
- Analytical, creative/innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority;
- Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring;
- Resilient under pressure (both internal and external);
- Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues;
- Expert Practical knowledge/application of MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and other standard programs for contract administration, including but not limited to SAP.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha