About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Spring
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 26 June 2023
About this role: Technical Writer II
Brunel is working with a major Oil and Gas company looking to hire a Technical Writer II to support their team in Spring, TX for a 3-month assignment.
You will work for the Procurement Leadership Team helping to put all core commercial processes in a manual. This manual be used as a reference for future trainings and expected best practices. While direct procurement experience is not needed, we do need someone with excellent listening and comprehension skills, in order to properly capture the leadership perspective into one formal manual.
• Proficient user of Microsoft and other related software applications
• Very good knowledge and understanding in management of documentation systems and controls
• Knowledge of development of Operating & Maintenance procedures, Work Instructions and Training material.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawing and manuals
• Very good analytical skill
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to the most challenging situations and multicultural work environments
• Experience in working in a multi-national environment
• Ability to concentrate on detailed work for long periods of time and strong organizational skills and use these skills, knowledge and abilities to achieve daily tasks
• Ability to work in a team and independently
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a safe on-boarding process. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are supporting projects and clients worldwide. With Brunel you gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston