About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 6 June 2023
About this role: Sr. Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Responsible to analyze, determine root cause failure and recommend remedial solutions to ensure proper troubleshooting of reported problems on rotating equipment. The senior rotating equipment engineer is required to support maintenance, asset integrity, operations, with their daily activities, manage the concept/FEED/EPC design work for asset development projects carried out by Contractors and that are managed in-house, provide all asset related inputs to major project team with respect to rotating equipment;
- Key accountabilities include ensuring the efficient project implementation, proactive facility improvement and technical Integrity in conjunction with COMPANY Standards and Shell DEP for the IDD El Shargi’s surface facilities specific to rotating equipment.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering. A chartered engineer is preferred or working towards it;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil and gas onshore / offshore industry that include a minimum of 7 years in facilities design (front-end, conceptual, and detailed design) and minimum of 2 years in project execution including construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance (including field troubleshooting);
- Well conversant with international codes and standards;
- Computer literacy- Ability to operate standard computer software such Microsoft applications;
- Logic thinking and analytical skills;
- Good presentation, communication, and written skills. Interpersonal ability to work in multidisciplinary teams. Aptitudes for taking initiatives;
- Working knowledge of company business processes and regulatory requirements;
- Managing and measuring work using appropriate metrics and key performance indicators.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha