About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 1 January 2024
About this role: Sr. Reservoir Engineer
Brunel International is seeking an experienced Reservoir Engineer with over 20 years of experience in reservoir engineering and simulation, resource and reserve booking, production optimization, and project management. The successful candidate will be an expert in analyzing and resolving problems through comprehensive engineering and geological methods.
- The Reservoir Engineer will be responsible for a variety of tasks including geological and engineering data quality control and integration, reservoir characterization, 3D modeling and simulation, performance surveillance, classic type curve analysis, SEC-compliant oil and gas reserve booking, flow assurance, whole system coupling integration, technical GATE reviews, technical assurance, drilling/completion/test/workover AFE program development and operation support, economic and investment risk uncertainty analysis (NPV), EOR/IOR technology innovation, development, and onsite pilot projects;
- Additionally the successful candidate will mentor junior Reservoir Engineers.
- Over 20 years of experience in reservoir engineering and simulation;
- Resource & reserve booking experience;
- Production optimization experience;
- Project management experience;
- Expertise in analyzing & resolving problems through comprehensive engineering & geological methods;
- Geological & engineering data quality control & integration expertise;
- Reservoir characterization expertise;
- 3D modeling & simulation expertise;
- Classic type curve analysis expertise;
- SEC-compliant oil & gas reserve booking expertise;
- Flow assurance expertise;
- Whole system coupling integration expertise;
- Technical GATE reviews expertise;
- Technical assurance expertise;
- Drilling/completion/test/workover AFE program development & operation support experience;
- Economic & investment risk uncertainty analysis (NPV) experience;
- EOR/IOR technology innovation development & onsite pilot projects experience.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications as well as a comprehensive benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly skilled professionals at one of the world’s leading international companies. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel International is a global leader in recruitment services for the energy industry. We provide staffing solutions for companies across the world that are looking for qualified professionals to fill positions in their organizations. Our team of experienced recruiters works diligently to match qualified candidates with positions that fit their skillset. With offices located across the globe we are able to serve our clients wherever they may be located.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kevin Colaco is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait