About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 19 October 2022
About this role: Sr. Project Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Conduct Civil/Structural Engineering activities throughout all stages of the assignedprojects.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating Project Teams formed to provide complete project management services to execute assigned projects in onshore/offshore areas from inception to completion and handover.
- Prepare and implement Project Execution and QHSE Plans for all assigned projects.
- Participate and monitor Planning, Cost Control, Budgeting, Contract Administration, Progress Reporting, Change Management and Gate Approval activities.
- Manage and coordinate a Team of multidiscipline Engineers to achieve a cost effective design through timely resolution of technical and engineering issues.
- Participate in the preparation of tender packages, tendering process, evaluation of tenders and submissions with appropriate recommendations to relevant Tender Committees.
- Generate and maintain risk registers by updating these in order to ensure that risks are managed and mitigated.
- Interface closely with End User and other stakeholders including government and statutory authorities
- Participate in the processing and resolution of Variations and Contractor’s claims.
- Participate in the review and development of Company procedures and guidelines as and when assigned.
- Planning analysis, claim analysis, and legal disputes experience
- B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering/project managementassociation/institution will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in engineering, project management and execution of Buildings constructions, Civil, infrastructure , oil & gas projects.
- Experienced in engineering coordination with various discipline Engineers during Feasibility and Concept Optimization Studies, FEED and EPIC.
- Effective communication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha