About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 7 June 2023
About this role: Sr. Instrument Engineer
- Perform and deliver the functions of Instrument Discipline Engineer, responsible and accountable for reviewing the instrument engineering deliverables for Idd El Shargi Asset Organization (IS) green and brown field projects prepared by engineering consultant and preparing engineering deliverables for in-house projects. Key accountable to ensure that efficient project implementation, proactive facility improvement and Technical Integrity in conjunction with QP Standards and Shell DEP for the Idd El Shargi’s surface facilities specific to instrumentation discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering on Instrument Measurement & Control (or equivalent). Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer status or equivalent is preferable;
- 10 years instrument technical professional experience in upstream oil and gas industry that include a minimum of 7 years in facilities design (front-end, conceptual, and detailed design) and minimum of 2 years in project execution (including construction and commissioning) and operation and maintenance (including field troubleshooting);
- Skill in field instrumentation design engineering and construction/execution (including construction and commissioning);
- Knowledge in operations and maintenance activities;
- Knowledge of relevant oil & gas HSE regulations including procedures and instructions. Full understanding of HSSE & SP management principles and its application;
- Familiar with international standards API, ISA, IEC, etc. as well as Shell DEP standards and procedures;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams. Aptitudes for taking initiatives are preferred.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance;
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days;
- 26 June 2024;
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha