About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 19 October 2022
About this role: Sr. Construction Supervisor(Civil)
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Supervise and control the site construction/installation of works of relevant engineeringdisciplines of assigned Construction/EPIC contracts and ensure that the work is carriedout in safe manner and in compliance with Scope of Work, approved EngineeringStandards and Specifications.
- Direct a team of Construction Supervisors, providing discipline-related direction, guidanceand advice.
- Conduct constructability reviews as and when required.
- Review the contractors’ construction plans and schedules.
- Coordinate and control the mobilisation of contractors to sites following contract award.Facilitate issuance of necessary permits when requested by Contractors.
- Coordinate the site supervision of construction/installation stage of projects on varioussites.
- Inspect and monitor contractors’ Site work related to his area of discipline to ensurecompliance with the approved design and report variance to his supervisor.
- Supervise and control the checking, inspection and testing of completed work, and/orarrange appropriate pre-commissioning inspection and tests.
- Review commissioning procedures and participate in the commissioning of facilities andsubsequent acceptance and handover process.
- Liaise with engineering personnel to provide advice and assistance on matters relating tohis particular engineering discipline.
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Diploma with extensive construction related experience in oil and gas industry.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in relevant construction and installation activities in brownfield oil & gas projects
- Experience in the Refinery construction & commissioning
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and systems, processes and standards related to construction.
- Good skills in construction management and leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha