About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 5 June 2023
About this role: Sr. Commissioning Engineer
- Carry out Roles as Commissioning Team Leader.
- Develop Project Operations Readiness Plan (ORP) for both FEED and EPIC, obtain approval from Asset Holder and COMPANY Project Team and ensure completeness of its deliverables.
- Develop Commissioning Strategy, overall Commissioning Plan and obtain approval in consultation with Asset Holder and coordination with COMPANY Project Team.
- Support Project Team in managing the execution of engineering design, construction and pre-commissioning activities with due consideration to COMPANY core values, standards, specifications, regulations and industry best practices.
- Carry out Project Documentation Review, Design Deliverables Review and Project Execution Plan Review.
- Review, approve and monitor the various Commissioning tasks to be performed by the contractor: work breakdown structure, priorities, resources, schedule, etc;
- Review and facilitate approval of project specific commissioning plan and procedures including hand over and PSSR checklists;
- Lead VOR Disciplines Engineers and Disciplines Technicians in coordination with COMPANY Project Team and Contractors on all pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, handover and completions activities;
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical and contractual information is properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by regulations and COMPANY policies/procedures;
- Coordinate, liaise and follow up with all relevant stakeholders to resolve complex site issues and review/approve Technical and/or Site Query for required concern;
- Participate proactively during simultaneous operations & construction activities (in live plants) by understanding the end user’s constraints/concerns to minimize implications on project schedule and cost. This includes (but not limited to) SIMOPS Activities Assessment & Mitigation, PTW Coordination, Temporary Site Facilities Setup, etc;
- Participates and contributes in Qatari development programs.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Discipline preferably Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable;
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in operations, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing and production facilities(Onshore/Offshore), preferably with International reputable Oil & Gas Operating Company with at least 8 years as commissioning engineer position;
- Exposure with Project, Engineering and EPIC contracting companies is an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Relevant technical expertise. Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good IT and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- 26 June 2024
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha